Potentiometer - 100 Ohm, Original Fender, Control
Original Fender® chassis-mount hum balance potentiometer, 100 ohm.
- 100-ohm potentiometer used for hum balance control
- 1/4" threaded brass bushing for mounting to amplifier chassis
- Adjustable level control (flat-head screwdriver only)
- Mounting nut and washer included
- Adjustable from both the front and back face of pot
- Used for '65 Twin Reverb®, Machete™ and Vibrasonic amplifiers (1992-present) plus others
|Body Depth||0.43 in.|
|Body Diameter||0.93 in.|
|Bushing Length||0.25 in.|
|Shaft Rotation||300 deg.|
|U.S. Thread Major Diameter||0.375 in.|
|U.S. Thread Pitch||32 tpi.|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.75 in. × 1.675 in. × 0.875 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.033 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!