Plug - Switchcraft, 1/4", Mono, 2-Conductor, cable-mount
Switchcraft Type 280 ¼” plug
- ¼” Mono 2-Conductor straight plug
- Solder Lugs & Cable Clamp
- Switchcraft Heavy duty machined copper alloy handle, tip and body for unsurpassed ruggedness
- Bright nickel plating on exterior surfaces will not chip or corrode
- Solder terminals are tin electroplated for ease of soldering
- One-piece tip rod staked into tip terminal ensures electrical continuity
- Heavy duty cable clamp provides secure strain relief
- The proven industry standard phone plug for audio applications
- Recommended for applications where electromagnetic interference and physical abuse may occur
- Sleeve, Tip and Body: Nickel-plated copper alloy
- Terminals: Solder lug - Tinned copper alloy
- Handles: Shielded - machined Nickel-plated copper alloy
- Tubular insulator inside handle
|Packaging Dimensions||2.9 in. × 0.5 in. × 0.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.064 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Do these come with the plastic sleeve?
Asked by Anonymous on April 27th, 2018. 1 person subscribed to this question
The ones we carry currently have the plastic sleeve.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!