Photocell - Morley, for Effects Pedals
Photocell for Morley effects pedals. Great replacement for LDR1, LDR2 and LDR3 (M79-211564-000) in Morley Pro Series Volume PVO. Sold individually.
A photocell may also be referred to as a photoresistor, LDR, or light dependant resistor.
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Is this the same photocell used in the photocoupler part, R-VOP1020 that you sell?
Asked by Anonymous on November 2nd, 2017.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, 16mm
- Resistors - 1/4 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance
- Capacitor - Kemet, R82 Series, Polyester, 5mm Spacing
- Switch Accessory - Mini Toggle Caps, Standard Bat, 11 Colors
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm
- LED - 5mm, Water Clear, High Brightness, Package of 5
Great little LDR. I used one of these and a super bright LED to make a new opticoupler to repair a vintage Fender amp tremolo circuit.