PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Supa Fuzz, Phenolic Board
Supa Fuzz style circuit board made with a phenolic substrate for an even closer match to the vintage production boards. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common.
This board is a recreation of the circuit board found in the SupaFuzz pedal. The board is styled after the first version that Marshall produced which featured a printed circuit rather than a stripboard construction. When drawing the layout, original boards were closely referenced to ensure a proper match and fit. The copper traces have a surface treatment providing protection from corrosion.
For a detailed drawing of the parts and connections originally used on this board, please see the layout drawing linked below.
|Packaging Dimensions||1.51 in. × 2.95 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.013 lbs.|
|Vintage Wiring||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, MKIII & MKIV Fuzz, Phenolic Board
- Eyelets - Brass, .121 x .125 x .200; MT .0095, package of 10
- Staking Tool - for Eyelets and Turrets
- Tool - Anvil for Turret Terminals, .750 L
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, HS Treble Booster, Phenolic Board w/ mount