PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Shatterbox, Phenolic Board w/ mount
Shatterbox style circuit board made with a phenolic substrate for an even closer match to the vintage production boards. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common.
This board is a recreation of the circuit board found in the Shatterbox pedal. The board is styled after the later version with a printed circuit rather than a stripboard construction. This is the same board that was used in the “split board” version which can be built by cutting the board down the middle to separate the fuzz section from the treble booster section. When drawing the layout, original boards were closely referenced to ensure a proper match and fit. The copper traces have a surface treatment providing protection from corrosion.
This board includes a blank mounting PCB. This PCB sits directly beneath the main board to mount it directly to the enclosure using screws. For a detailed drawing of the parts and connections originally used on this board, please see the layout drawing linked below.
|Packaging Dimensions||1 in. × 1 in. × 1 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.026 lbs.|
|Vintage Wiring||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Reverse Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, MKIII & MKIV Fuzz, Phenolic Board
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, FZ-1 Fuzz, Phenolic Board