PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, MKIII & MKIV Fuzz, Phenolic Board
MKIII & MKIV fuzz circuit board made with a phenolic substrate for an even closer match to the vintage production boards. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common.
This board is a recreation of the circuit board found in Vox Tone Bender MKIII pedals. The board is styled after the non-reverse version that can also be found in the Park Fuzz Sound, Rotosound Fuzz, and the MKIV Tone Bender. When drawing the layout, original boards were closely referenced to ensure a proper match and fit. The copper traces have a surface treatment providing protection from corrosion.
This board uses a unique PCB mount potentiometer R-VOMUP-100KL. A matching enclosure P-HROTO-1 can be used with the board to complete a vintage style fuzz build. For a detailed drawing of the parts and connections originally used on this board, please see the layout drawing linked below.
|Packaging Dimensions||3.05 in. × 3.05 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.026 lbs.|
|Vintage Wiring||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Reverse Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Zonk Machine, Phenolic Board w/ mount
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Supa Fuzz, Phenolic Board