PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, FZ-1 Fuzz, Phenolic Board
FZ-1 fuzz circuit board made with a phenolic substrate for an even closer match to the vintage production boards. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common.
This board is a recreation of the circuit board found in Maestro FZ-1 pedals. The board is styled after the original version that can also be found in early serial Maestro FZ-1A pedals. When drawing the layout, original boards were closely referenced to ensure a proper match and fit.
This board is intended for use with S-HEYE-A eyelets (sold separately). The build style is very straightforward with point to point connections. For a detailed drawing of the parts and connections originally used on this board, please see the layout drawing linked below.
|Packaging Dimensions||1.78 in. × 2.55 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.013 lbs.|
|Vintage Wiring||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Reverse Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Eyelet-Rite Fuzz, Phenolic Board
- LED - Footswitch Ring, With Bezel, 9V