Nut & Washer - for M7x0.75 Potentiometers
Replacement nut for Marshall style pots with 7mm bushing. Sold individually.
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Will these fit the pots on the front panel of the Marshall 900 series (SL-X)?
Asked by Anonymous on October 25th, 2017.
These will work on potentiometers that have a threaded diameter of 7mm. You will want to measure your pots to insure a proper fit.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, 16mm
- Capacitor - Sprague Atom, Aluminum Electrolytic
- Panel - Eurorack Blanks, Reversible Black / Aluminum, 1.6mm
- Capacitor - Mod® Electronics, Aluminum Electrolytic, 105°C, Axial Lead
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, 9mm, Vertical
I was gifted a Marshall combo amp that was missing 7 of these. The ones I got from y'all fit perfect. Now I know where to get these as they are hard to find. Thanks.
Came in quick and fit exactly. Nice quality.
Works exactly as needed.