Luthier Parts & Tools
BigsbyVibrato tailpieces designed by Paul A. Bigsby.
- Genuine Bigsby® Vibrato Handle Pivot Spring.
- Diameter is 0.37 in. Height is 0.359 in.
- Used for handle pivot resistance.
- Located on underside of pivot joint on handle between the pivot nut and the handle.
- Not to be confused with a "Tension Spring".
- Picture is enlarged to show detail.
- Bigsby Part# 0495-1960
Genuine Bigsby® Chet Atkins bracket, top piece, for use with Bigsby vibrato units. Includes set screws for mounting the arm. Lower piece, fiberwasher, handle spring and nut sold separately. Pre-installed handle stud not included on gold version.
Not compatible with Lightning Series vibratos.
For handles see P-GB-HANDLE-1X.
For 9.5" handles see P-GB-HANDLE-8X.
For handle fiber washer see P-GB-WASHER-1.
For handle pivot spring see P-GB-SPRING-3.
For handle nut see P-GB-NUT.
For complete handle assemblies see P-GB-HANDLE-6X.