Luthier Parts & Tools
FenderFender® - Founded in Fullerton California by Leo Fender, Fender Musical Instruments Corp is the world's foremost manufacturer of guitars, basses, amplifiers and related equipment dating back to the 1940's.
Screws - Fender®, Saddle Height Screws
Package of 12Set of hex set screws used for saddle-height adjustment on American Vintage series Stratocaster and Telecaster bridges.
- Set of 12 hex set screws
- For American Vintage Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars
- Comes with four 4-40 x 3/8" hex screws and eight 4-40 x 5/16" hex screws.
Screws - Original Fender, Vintage Style Strat Bridge Mounting
Package of 12Genuine Fender® vintage-style Strat bridge mounting screws. Some of Fender’s most requested replacement screws. Made for Fender® and used on a variety of vintage and contemporary models.
- Set of 12 replacement screws
- Genuine vintage specifications
- Nickel plating
- Phillips oval-head (#6 x 1 1/8")
- Used on American Vintage Stratocaster® guitars