Luthier Parts & Tools
Guitar Part - Bigsby, Spring, Handle
- Genuine Bigsby® Vibrato Handle Pivot Spring.
- Diameter is 0.37 in. Height is 0.359 in.
- Used for handle pivot resistance.
- Located on underside of pivot joint on handle between the pivot nut and the handle.
- Not to be confused with a "Tension Spring".
- Picture is enlarged to show detail.
- Bigsby Part# 0495-1960
Tension Spring - Bigsby, Vibrato, 1" longGenuine Bigsby® replacement spring for tremolo units. These springs are 1" (25.4mm) in length. 1" springs are longer than the standard ⅞” (22.2mm) springs that are stock in most Bigsby models. This spring can be used to raise the trem arm.
Starting at $7.95
Out of Stock