Luthier Parts & Tools
- Set of 12 hex set screws
- For American Vintage Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars
- Comes with four 4-40 x 3/8" hex screws and eight 4-40 x 5/16" hex screws.
- Set of six nickel-plated chrome bridge saddles
- Centered intonation screws, intonation springs and saddle-height adjustment screws included
- For American Vintage Stratocaster models (1986-2012)
Set includes saddles, intonation springs, slotted intonation screws and saddle-height adjustment screws.
- Set of three compensated brass bridge saddles
- For vintage-style three-saddle Telecaster bridge assemblies
Vibramate V5-TE Slotted Bridge Saddle Set for Telecaster Guitars are designed to work with the Vibramate V5-TE Series Mounting kits and Bigsby vibratos. Each set is custom-slotted utilizing the traditional 3-saddle "ash-tray" configuration and are designed to properly align the strings with the guitar neck of a Telecaster Guitar. The vintage style saddles are made in the USA and feature all Stainless Steel mounting screws and compression springs.
- Set of six plated steel bridge saddles with offset intonation screws
- Intonation springs and mounting hardware included
- For American and American Standard series guitars (1986-2007)
Set of three Pure Vintage brass Telecaster bridge saddles
Includes intonation springs, slotted intonation screws and saddle height adjustment screws
Used on early ’50s Telecaster and Esquire® guitars
Fits most vintage-style three-saddle Telecaster bridges; will not fit modern six-saddle Telecaster bridges