Are you a DIY'er and enjoy building your own gear? Our kits range from beginner to advanced skills, so there is something for everyone!
KitsAre you a DIY'er and enjoy building your own gear? Our kits range from beginner to advanced skills, so there is something for everyone!
This kit includes all of the parts needed to upgrade your guitar with the Mid Boost Pream used on the Buddy Guy and Eric Clapton Strats. Includes PCB ASSY Clapton preamp, Control 50K audio, Control 350K special taper, washer, jack output OPN stereo surge, TBX tone control and schematic wiring diagram.
MOD 101 Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 60W output power into 4, 8, 16 and 20 Ω
- 1 channel with customizable: tone stack, power tubes, negative feedback, input miller capacitance volt divider/LP filter, and preamp cathode bypass cap (all parts included)
- Vintage channel controls: bass, treble and volume
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- DPDT power switch circuit for instant high-voltage drain in power-off
- Standby Switch
This kit is for those guitarists who want to experiment with spicing up the tone of their vintage silver-face or black-face Fender amp by modifying the tone stack components. The kits comes with parts and easy to follow instructions. You will need your own tools and solder.