Are you a DIY'er and enjoy building your own gear? Our kits range from beginner to advanced skills, so there is something for everyone!
Mod KitsMod® Kits are designed to give both novice and experienced musicians the opportunity to build their own amps and effects pedals. All kits come with easy to follow instructions and use point to point wiring.
KitsAre you a DIY'er and enjoy building your own gear? Our kits range from beginner to advanced skills, so there is something for everyone!
MOD 101 Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 60W output power into 4, 8, 16 and 20 Ω
- 1 channel with customizable: tone stack, power tubes, negative feedback, input miller capacitance volt divider/LP filter, and preamp cathode bypass cap (all parts included)
- Vintage channel controls: bass, treble and volume
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- DPDT power switch circuit for instant high-voltage drain in power-off
- Standby Switch
This kit converts the TMB tone stack of a blackface or silverface amp to a modern aggressive voiced tone stack. The modification is achieved by replacing capacitor and resistor values in the original tone stack. All parts required for the conversion are included in the kit along with detailed picture instructions.