Kit - Fender® Stratocaster® Mid Boost Kit
Genuine Fender® Mid Boost upgrade kit for Strats with active electronics. This circuit is used in the signature Eric Clapton and Buddy Guy strats and is commonly referred to as the Clapton Boost. The Mid Boost knob adjusts gain from 0 dB (no boost) to 25 dB (maximum boosted mids). This boost sounds great clean and adds powerful control to distortion.
The kit includes primary PCB board, TBX tone potentiometer, volume and tone potentiometers, output jack, capacitor and 1/4-watt resistor, mounting hardware, wiring diagram and setup instructions. Pickups and pickup selector switch not included.
Fender Part Number:
|Packaging Dimensions||10 in. × 6.5 in. × 1.4 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.28 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers How to wire it?
Asked by Anonymous on June 30th, 2017.
Unfortunately we are not techs and can not advise you on how to wire this kit. You can probably find a demonstration on YouTube.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Screws - Fender®, for fastening pick guards
- Potentiometer - CTS, Audio, Knurled Shaft, .375" Bushing, DPDT
- A Desktop Reference of Hip Vintage Guitar Amps
- Guitar Wiring Upgrade Kit - Mod® Electronics, Short Bushing Potentiometer Les Paul
- Understring Radius Gauges - 9 Sizes, for Saddle Adjustments
- Amp Kit - Mod® Electronics, MOD102+ guitar amp