Jacks & Plugs
Contact Pin - Large, 0.156" Diameter
Nickle plated brass contact pin. This pin is .156" in diameter and fits .062" and .093" boards. Height is .566" when mounted.
Tip Jack - Insulated Deluxe
- Deluxe for standard .080" tip plug.
- Machined contact with turret terminal
- Hex socket head .188 for ease in mounting
- Closed entry blocks access of probes greater than 0.085
- Nylon UL approved for self extinquishing
- Brass body
- Silver finish
- Contact: Brass with wrap around beryllium copper spring
- Finish: Silver
- Body: Nylon
- Hardware: Nickel-plated nut
- Body thread stripping torque: 0.4lb. in
- Panel thickness: Up to 0.437
- Current Rating: 10 A
- Breakdown voltage: 5700 Vrms min
- Contact resistance: 0.010 ohms max
- Contact to panel C: 2 pF nominal
RCA Plug - Blue, CeramicBlack or Red ring RCA phono jacks. Ceramic body with gold plating.
Starting at $1.85
RCA Plug - Switchcraft, straight, 2-conductor, type 3501MX
Switchcraft 2 conductor RCA straight plug, accomodates cable up to 0.125" (3.18mm) diameter, no handle. Switchcraft’s® straight RCA plugs feature an easy-to-assemble construction: a handle and plug assembly. The plug features a solid-pin design and large solder terminals that make termination faster and easier. This new RCA plug will save time and space in any application.
RCA Plug - Switchcraft, straight, 2-conductor, long handle
Switchcraft 2 conductor shielded RCA straight plug, solid pin, accommodates cable up to 0.290" (7.366mm) diameter, solder cup on center. Long handle & cable clamp, Nickel Handle, Nickel Plug