Jacks & Plugs
Tip Jack - Insulated Deluxe
- Deluxe for standard .080" tip plug.
- Machined contact with turret terminal
- Hex socket head .188 for ease in mounting
- Closed entry blocks access of probes greater than 0.085
- Nylon UL approved for self extinquishing
- Brass body
- Silver finish
- Contact: Brass with wrap around beryllium copper spring
- Finish: Silver
- Body: Nylon
- Hardware: Nickel-plated nut
- Body thread stripping torque: 0.4lb. in
- Panel thickness: Up to 0.437
- Current Rating: 10 A
- Breakdown voltage: 5700 Vrms min
- Contact resistance: 0.010 ohms max
- Contact to panel C: 2 pF nominal
Binding Post - PCB Type, Gold PlatedAccepts standard banana plug, test and phone tip plugs, spade lugs, alligator clips, and bare wire. One plug per package. Gold plated. Multiple color options available.
Starting at $2.60
Binding Post - Dual, Gold-Plated
Dual, gold plated binding post.
- Red and black posts
- Accepts either single or dual banana plugs
- Mounts in two ½" holes on ¾" centers, panel thickness up to ¼"
- 15A rating
- Gold plated contacts.
Binding Post - Peavey, PC MountPeavey binding post, pc mount. Connection cables can be terminated with banana plugs or stripped wires for use in the binding post terminals. Multiple color options available.
Contact Pin - Large, 0.156" Diameter
Nickle plated brass contact pin. This pin is .156" in diameter and fits .062" and .093" boards. Height is .566" when mounted.