Jacks & Plugs
Tip Jack - Insulated Deluxe
- Deluxe for standard .080" tip plug.
- Machined contact with turret terminal
- Hex socket head .188 for ease in mounting
- Closed entry blocks access of probes greater than 0.085
- Nylon UL approved for self extinquishing
- Brass body
- Silver finish
- Contact: Brass with wrap around beryllium copper spring
- Finish: Silver
- Body: Nylon
- Hardware: Nickel-plated nut
- Body thread stripping torque: 0.4lb. in
- Panel thickness: Up to 0.437
- Current Rating: 10 A
- Breakdown voltage: 5700 Vrms min
- Contact resistance: 0.010 ohms max
- Contact to panel C: 2 pF nominal
Power Jack - DC Panel Mount, 5.5mm External, 2.1mm Internal½" panel mount with solder lugs. Round plastic with normally closed switch. For barrel plugs with a 5.5mm external diameter and 2.1mm internal diameter.
3.5mm Plug - Rean, cable mount
High quality 3.5mm (1/8") plug. Features nickel plated brass contacts, with a nickel plated zinc shell. This plug uses a crimp strain relief for use with 4 mm O.D cables.
Starting at $0.95
Contact Pin - Large, 0.156" Diameter
Nickle plated brass contact pin. This pin is .156" in diameter and fits .062" and .093" boards. Height is .566" when mounted.