Jacks & Plugs
MarshallMarshall guitar amplifiers are among the most recognized in the world. They are known for their Marshall "crunch".
Switchable stereo/mono jack plate for back of cabinets.
Plastic jack cup for input jack on speaker cabinets.
- Diameter = 3 3/4''
- Center to Center Screw Hole Spacing Distance = 2 1/8''
Cliff S4 PC-C (unkinked). Stereo input jack, metal nut, 6 pc mount for Marshall.
- Low-noise Ni-Ag® Alloy Self-Cleaning Contacts for superior performance and reliability
- Tough, molded grade 1 black Nylon body.
- Made in the U.K.
- Supplied with a black nylon hexagonal mounting nut
- Designed to receive both mono and stereo 1/4" jack plugs
|Withstand Voltage:||2000VDC Min.|
|Temperature Rating:||-10°C ~ +70°C|
|Life (Minimum):||10,000+ Operations|
|Nominal Contact Resistance:||< 50 mΩ|
Mono or stereo jack plate for back of cabinets.