Jack - Cliff, 1/4", Stereo, PC Mount
Stereo input jack. 6 PC board terminals, switched. Used in modern Marshall amps, many PS and recording consoles, Marshall bass heads, rack" units, and more. Features:
- Low-noise Ni-Ag® Alloy Self-Cleaning Contacts for superior performance and reliability
- 'Kinked' legs for snap-in PCB mounting on PC-A and PC-C styles to facilitate pre-assembly and wave soldering
- Tough, molded grade 1 black Nylon body.
- Made in the U.K.
- Supplied with a black nylon hexagonal mounting nut
- Designed to receive both mono and stereo ¼" jack plugs
|Withstand Voltage:||2000VDC Min.|
|Temperature Rating:||-10°C ~ +70°C|
|Life (Minimum):||10,000+ Operations|
|Nominal Contact Resistance:||< 50 mΩ|
|Bushing Length||0.32 in.|
|U.S. Thread Major Diameter||0.4375 in.|
|U.S. Thread Pitch||20 tpi.|
|Packaging Dimensions||0.787 in. × 0.812 in. × 1.315 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.012 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Is the contact type PC-C?
Asked by Anonymous on April 20th, 2018. 1 person subscribed to this question
Yes these have PC-C contacts.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!