Package of 595A must for anyone out there with Pre-CBS Fender® guitars and basses. Look no further. You can finally replace those old rusty, stripped out screws with correct new ones that look and are just like the originals. We went to special efforts to have these rare and unusual screws made for use specially, so you can keep that vintage Fender® in primo condition. This assortment contains 595 pieces and comes with a traditional, free, pre-labeled cabinet for easy access and reordering. This Kit contains:
- 100 Bass/Tele saddle height nickel screws
- 150 Long Strat saddle height nickel screws
- 75 Vintage Bass nickel intonation screws
- 75 Short Strat saddle height nickel screws
- 120 Vintage tremelo intonation nickel screws
- 75 Vintage Tele intonation nickel screws
Package of 66-Piece Mini-driver Kit. Features:
- Miniature version of compact convertible set. for precise detail work.
- Mini-drivers consist of jeweler's type and Phillips® screwdriver blades.
- Molded in color-coded plastic handles.
- Contains a black torque amplifier handle.
- Furnished in see-through plastic case.
Package of 13Set of 13 phillips head screws for Leslies. Includes 13 flat washers. 13 pieces replaces all of the screws on the upper cover, lower cover and middle back panel.
Keep all of your parts in one place with this magnetic tray. 4” diameter across the top rim and 2.5” diameter on the base.
Gold rivets for fastening amplifier corners. For use on all Marshalls.
Starting at $8.95
Silver rivets for fastening amplifier corners. For use on all Marshalls.
Starting at $8.95
Package of 12Original Fender speaker mounting stud/nut set. These speaker mounting studs were used on countless amps of the 50’s, 60’s 70’s and beyond. The reverse thread section screws into the baffle wood and the machine screw section holds the speaker in place using the included keps nuts.
- Used on early ’50s and ’60s vintage amplifiers
- Fits most vintage and modern amplifiers
- 1” of 8-32 machine head thread
- ¼” of reverse wood thread
- 1-½” overall length
- 8-32 keps nuts included
- Set of 12
Package of 100
- 7/16” threaded portion
- Available in Black, Gold, Nickel, and Chrome plating
- Package of 100
Starting at $5.60
Package of 24Set screws for knobs. Package of 24.
Fits: US Tele/P-Bass chrome knobs and vintage-style.
Package of 124X1.25, package of 12.
Package of 6
Special Order ItemHammond-made philips head screws. 6-32, self-tapping.
Package of 12Set of hex set screws used for saddle-height adjustment on American Vintage series Stratocaster and Telecaster bridges.
- Set of 12 hex set screws
- For American Vintage Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars
- Comes with four 4-40 x 3/8" hex screws and eight 4-40 x 5/16" hex screws.
Package of 12Hex nuts for Rean jacks. Package of 12 Genuine Fender replacement jack nuts: 7/16-20 x 1/8 nickel-plated Used with many Fender amplifier jacks
Package of 12Screws for pickups and switches.
Starting at $4.25
Package of 12Lock washer for Fender® pots. Package of 12.
Package of 12Hex nut for Fender® pots. Package of 12.
Bigsby handle stud. Stainless steel
Bigsby part: 0495-1980
Bigsby part: 0495-1980
Chrome slotted nut for part S-HM301 toggle switch.
- Thread size = 15/32 - 32 thread pitch
MicroTilt disk bolt, 1/4-28 x 19⁄16". Genuine Fender® 3 bolt neck micro tilt adjust mounting bolt. This bolt goes in the lower location in the Fender 3-bolt neck plate. This bolt is secures your neck angle adjustment once you have made your neck tilt angle change with the set screw.
Package of 25Black screws for attaching logos and other lightweight items. #4 x 1/2" sheet metal/wood screws, oval head, black oxide finish. Package of 25.
Package of 25#2 x 3/8", zinc, oval head, phillips, sms screws. Package of 25.
Package of 5Screw - Machine, Phillips Flat Head, 10-32 x 1 in., Stainless, package of 5
Nut - T-Nut, Zinc, 10-32, package of 5
Hardware only. Amp handle not included.
Package of 12Stainless steel pan head Phillips self-tapping screws. #6 X ¾" length. Good for use with #'s 3,4 and 5.
Package of 4#6-32 threading, package of 4. Comes in 1/2" or 3/4" length. For female standoffs, see S-H172X
Starting at $2.25