Handle - Fender, Black Plastic, Silver Caps, 1 screw per cap
Pure Vintage Amplifier Handle (1-screw mount)
- Black amplifier handle with vinyl sleeve over steel strap and one-screw mounting nickel-plated end caps
- Includes mounting hardware (two screws and T-nuts)
- Introduced on Blonde, Brown, and Blackface™-era Fender® amplifiers
- Used on '65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Super Reverb®, '65 Princeton Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Custom Vibrolux®, Vibro-King® 212 Enclosure, Blues Junior™, Pro Junior™, Acoustasonic™ Jr. DSP, Acoustasonic 30, Acoustasonic SFX II, Bassman® 25, Bassman 60, Jazzmaster Ultralight™ Enclosure, Princeton 650™, Cyber Champ™, Rumble™ 112, Rumble 2x8, Super-Sonic™ 100 Head, Super-Sonic Twin, Super Champ™ X2/XD, and Bullet 15 DSP amplifier
- Fits most vintage and modern amplifiers
- 8" center to center. 9 ¼" handle length without end caps.
Fender part number: 099-0947-000
|Center to Center||8 in.|
|Item Length||9.25 in.|
|Item Width||0.99 in.|
|Metric Thread Major Diameter||5 mm|
|Metric Thread Pitch||0.8 mm|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0.22 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||9.25 in. × 2.5 in. × 0.82 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.249 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Do you have this handle in Brown? If so how do I add it to my cart. As of now it doesn't give a color option....yet it list in black and Brown?
1 answers I have a Fender Princeton 5F2 and I want to restore it as close to original as possible. Is this the right handle?