Guitar Parts & Pickups
Guitars can lead a rough life and replacement parts can bring your axe to like new condition. But did you know that you can also change components to achieve different sounds? The options are endless!
Saddle - Tusq, Acoustic, Martin Style, 3/32”
The PQ-9100-00 is a great option to upgrade or replace the saddle on your Martin acoustic guitar. It is pre-shaped for a quick and simple install.
- Length - 2.908 in. (73.87mm)
- Width - 0.100 in. (2.56mm)
- Height - 0.383 in. (9.73mm)
Saddle - Tusq, Acoustic, Shaped Blank, ⅛”
The PQ-9000-00 is a blank TUSQ acoustic saddle with a slight radius on top. It is a great option for someone who wants to custom shape a new saddle. A lot of the work is already done for you.
- Length - 3.02 in. (76.72mm)
- Width - 0.124 in. (3.16mm)
- Height - 0.45 in. (11.42mm)
Saddle - Tusq, Acoustic, Compensated
The PQ-9280-C0 is a great option to replace or upgrade the saddle on your acoustic guitar. It is our most popular saddle and will work with many other guitars. It is 1/8" thick and is compensated to help improve the playability of your guitar. Dimensions:
- Length - 2.88 in. (73.15mm)
- Width - 0.128 in. (3.25mm)
- Height - 0.43 in. (10.92mm)
Saddle - Tusq, Acoustic, Taylor Style, Compensated, ⅛”
The PQ-9200-C0 is a great option to replace or upgrade the saddle on your Taylor acoustic as well as many other popular guitars. It is compensated to help improve the playability of your guitar.
- Length - 2.8 in. (71.12mm)
- Width - 0.22 in. (3.1mm)
- Height - 0.392 in. (9.99mm)