Guitar Parts & Pickups
BigsbyVibrato tailpieces designed by Paul A. Bigsby.
GotohGotoh began manufacturing stringed instrument parts in 1960 and is the only machine head manufacturer in Japan. Their parts are sold worldwide and are a common choice of musical instrument makers.
- Genuine Bigsby® Vibrato Handle Pivot Spring.
- Diameter is 0.37 in. Height is 0.359 in.
- Used for handle pivot resistance.
- Located on underside of pivot joint on handle between the pivot nut and the handle.
- Not to be confused with a "Tension Spring".
- Picture is enlarged to show detail.
- Bigsby Part# 0495-1960
- Chrome with black tip
- #10-32 thread
Genuine Bigsby® Chet Atkins bracket, top piece, for use with Bigsby vibrato units. Includes set screws for mounting the arm. Lower piece, fiberwasher, handle spring and nut sold separately. Pre-installed handle stud not included on gold version.