Guitar Parts & Pickups
VibramateVibramate manufactures products that allow you to install a vibrato on your guitar without drilling any holes.
BigsbyVibrato tailpieces designed by Paul A. Bigsby.
Guitar Parts & PickupsGuitars can lead a rough life and replacement parts can bring your axe to like new condition. But did you know that you can also change components to achieve different sounds? The options are endless!
Genuine Bigsby® Chet Atkins bracket, top piece, for use with Bigsby vibrato units. Includes set screws for mounting the arm. Lower piece, fiberwasher, handle spring and nut sold separately. Pre-installed handle stud not included on gold version.
Vibramate V5-TE Slotted Bridge Saddle Set for Telecaster Guitars are designed to work with the Vibramate V5-TE Series Mounting kits and Bigsby vibratos. Each set is custom-slotted utilizing the traditional 3-saddle "ash-tray" configuration and are designed to properly align the strings with the guitar neck of a Telecaster Guitar. The vintage style saddles are made in the USA and feature all Stainless Steel mounting screws and compression springs.
- Genuine Bigsby® Vibrato Handle Pivot Spring.
- Diameter is 0.37 in. Height is 0.359 in.
- Used for handle pivot resistance.
- Located on underside of pivot joint on handle between the pivot nut and the handle.
- Not to be confused with a "Tension Spring".
- Picture is enlarged to show detail.
- Bigsby Part# 0495-1960