Guitar Parts & Pickups
Bigsby B6 Specifications
- Model Name: B-6
- Series: Original Kalamazoo Line
- Manufacturing Method: Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 311 grams/11 oz.
- Overall Length: 9" /235 mm
- Overall Width: 3 5/8" / 92.1 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8" Allen wrench and 5/16" socket wrench
- Genuine Bigsby® Vibrato Handle Pivot Spring.
- Diameter is 0.37 in. Height is 0.359 in.
- Used for handle pivot resistance.
- Located on underside of pivot joint on handle between the pivot nut and the handle.
- Not to be confused with a "Tension Spring".
- Picture is enlarged to show detail.
- Bigsby Part# 0495-1960
- Set of 12 hex set screws
- For American Vintage Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars
- Comes with four 4-40 x 3/8" hex screws and eight 4-40 x 5/16" hex screws.
Vibramate V5-TE Slotted Bridge Saddle Set for Telecaster Guitars are designed to work with the Vibramate V5-TE Series Mounting kits and Bigsby vibratos. Each set is custom-slotted utilizing the traditional 3-saddle "ash-tray" configuration and are designed to properly align the strings with the guitar neck of a Telecaster Guitar. The vintage style saddles are made in the USA and feature all Stainless Steel mounting screws and compression springs.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this nut tapers in both thickness from top to bottom and height on the fret board side vs. the headstock side all measurements for those dimensions were taken at the center of the nut.
- Length = 1 23/32 inches (43.75mm)
- Height #1 (fretboard side) = 5/16 inches (7.81mm)
- Height #2 (headstock side) = 9/32 inches (7mm)
- Thickness at bottom = 15/64 inches (6.1mm)
- Thickness at top = 3/16 inches (4.78mm)
- Solid machined aircraft grade aluminum housing gives you high durability in an extremely light package.
- Small footprint easily installs on 4, 5, and 6 string headstocks.
- 20:1 gear ratio with a full size gear and worm for super quick and accurate tuning.
- Y shaped key
- 3/8" string post fits 9/16" headstock holes.
- Bass orientation. See P-GH-UL-3X-T for treble version.
- Sold individually.