Guitar Parts & Pickups
- 2.3mm - 2.4mm Crown Widths, (0.091" - 0.095")
- 1.1mm - 1.3mm Crown Heights, (0.043" - 0.051")
Straight 2ft lengths sold individually or by the pound. For additional sizes and options please see:
- Small Sizes - P-GTFW-S-X
- Jumbo Sizes - P-GTFW-J-X
- Stainless Steel - P-GTFW-STEEL-X
SKU Crown Width Crown Height Total Height Tang Width Stud Width Additional Info P-GTFW-M-1 2.3 mm (0.091") 1.1 mm (0.043") 2.6 mm (0.102") 0.65 mm (0.026") 0.95 mm (0.037") A popular medium size for electric guitars P-GTFW-M-2 2.4 mm (0.095") 1.2 mm (0.047") 2.8 mm (0.110") 0.60 mm (0.024") 0.95 mm (0.037") A popular tall and narrow style, similar size to Stew Mac 141 P-GTFW-M-3
- Measures 45mm x 10mm x 4.95mm
- Sold individually
String guides are also known as string trees or string retainers.
Genuine Bigsby® Sorkin bridge assembly for use with Bigsby vibrato units. The Sorkin bridge is also known as the bowtie bridge.
2 13/16” stud spacing.
- Solid machined aircraft grade aluminum housing gives you high durability in an extremely light package.
- Small footprint easily installs on 4, 5, and 6 string headstocks.
- 20:1 gear ratio with a full size gear and worm for super quick and accurate tuning.
- Y shaped key
- 3/8" string post fits 9/16" headstock holes.
- Bass orientation. See P-GH-UL-3X-T for treble version.
- Sold individually.
Vibramate V5-TE Slotted Bridge Saddle Set for Telecaster Guitars are designed to work with the Vibramate V5-TE Series Mounting kits and Bigsby vibratos. Each set is custom-slotted utilizing the traditional 3-saddle "ash-tray" configuration and are designed to properly align the strings with the guitar neck of a Telecaster Guitar. The vintage style saddles are made in the USA and feature all Stainless Steel mounting screws and compression springs.