Guitar Parts & Pickups
VibramateVibramate manufactures products that allow you to install a vibrato on your guitar without drilling any holes.
KlusonThe original KlusonÂ® Manufacturing Company was founded in 1925 and expanded from a small machine shop by building its reputation as the music industryâ€™s premier supplier of tuning machines, tailpieces, brackets, bushings, and other stringed instrument parts during the golden age of guitar manufacturing from the 1940s through the 1960s. That history continues today.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Precise 19:1 gear ratio for smooth operation
- Sealed diecast,one piece housing
- Traditional Kluson® two-screw mounting pattern with collared bushing.
- Pearloid button
- Available in Nickel or Gold
- 6-in-line orientation
- Metal,oval button
- Safety post
- Precise 18:1 gear ratio
Vibramate V5-TE Slotted Bridge Saddle Set for Telecaster Guitars are designed to work with the Vibramate V5-TE Series Mounting kits and Bigsby vibratos. Each set is custom-slotted utilizing the traditional 3-saddle "ash-tray" configuration and are designed to properly align the strings with the guitar neck of a Telecaster Guitar. The vintage style saddles are made in the USA and feature all Stainless Steel mounting screws and compression springs.
- (1) P-GB5-A
- (1) P-GV5-A
- 1958 - 1959 Gibson® Flying V
- 1958 - 1959 Gibson® ES-345
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® ES-295
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® J-200
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® ES-350
- 1956 - 1959 ES-5
- 1957 Gibson Explorer Prototype Futura
- 1959 Epiphone Crestwood Deluxe