Guitar Parts & Pickups
VibramateVibramate manufactures products that allow you to install a vibrato on your guitar without drilling any holes.
KlusonThe original KlusonÂ® Manufacturing Company was founded in 1925 and expanded from a small machine shop by building its reputation as the music industryâ€™s premier supplier of tuning machines, tailpieces, brackets, bushings, and other stringed instrument parts during the golden age of guitar manufacturing from the 1940s through the 1960s. That history continues today.
LeslieThe Leslie speaker system is a combined amplifier and loudspeaker which rotates a large chamber in front of the speaker to produce a unique audio effect commonly associated with Hammond organs.
- (1) P-GB5-A
- (1) P-GV5-A
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Precise 19:1 gear ratio for smooth operation
- Sealed diecast,one piece housing
- Traditional Kluson® two-screw mounting pattern with collared bushing.
- Pearloid button
- Available in Nickel or Gold
Vibramate V5-TE Slotted Bridge Saddle Set for Telecaster Guitars are designed to work with the Vibramate V5-TE Series Mounting kits and Bigsby vibratos. Each set is custom-slotted utilizing the traditional 3-saddle "ash-tray" configuration and are designed to properly align the strings with the guitar neck of a Telecaster Guitar. The vintage style saddles are made in the USA and feature all Stainless Steel mounting screws and compression springs.
- 1958 - 1959 Gibson® Flying V
- 1958 - 1959 Gibson® ES-345
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® ES-295
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® J-200
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® ES-350
- 1956 - 1959 ES-5
- 1957 Gibson Explorer Prototype Futura
- 1959 Epiphone Crestwood Deluxe
- 6-in-line orientation
- Metal,oval button
- Safety post
- Precise 18:1 gear ratio