Guitar Parts / Strings care formula - STRINGTone®
- Tri-Boundary Micro Film String Lubricant penetrates to the core of wound strings
- Increases string flexibility and response
- Conditions all metal parts: bridges, nuts, tremolos, springs & tuners
- Will not build up or migrate – safe and gentle for use on fine woods
- Safely removes spent rosin build-up from all strings and surfaces without harm to sensitive finishes
- For guitar, bass, mandolin, electric violin and all orchestral string instruments
- Complies with California “VOC” air quality and all safety regulatory requirements.
- This is a nontoxic product that is less harmful than methanol alcohol.
New Conditioning Technology for String Instruments
STRINGTone’s specialized string lubricant formula provides a micro-thin lubricant barrier for silky-smooth playing response and enhanced string vibration for a more dynamic tonal spectrum. Conditioning gives the strings the ability to resist corrosion, and oxidation, allowing you to change strings less often. Areas for treatment include strings, (including coated and synthetic), and other metal parts (saddle, bridge, switches, pickups, tuners), etc.
Spray-on application is quick and straight forward, requiring only a few minutes with a microfiber cloth. An applicator tube is included for accessing hard-to-reach areas. Treated surfaces are dry to the touch in seconds. Dust, grime, and other contaminants are lifted away and removed.
STRINGTone’s ability to easily remove spent rosin from sensitive string instruments is safer and far less toxic than traditional solvents like denatured alcohol. Simply apply STRINGTone® to a soft microfiber cloth and remove with a gentle scrubbing action.
Sound Improvements of Comprehensive Maintenance
Benefits include: increased string tactile response; richer, more vibrant tonal quality, increased dynamics, and enhanced harmonics, particularly noticeable in the mid and low registers. Body woods and fretboard are conditioned and contaminant free. There are no negative effects on fine guitar woods from Stringtone’s safe, environmentally responsible formulation. The application will not build up or migrate to other areas.
Please see attached Safety Data Sheet for more information.
|Size||Our Part Number||UPC/EAN|
|Volume||2 oz version||2 oz|
|4 oz version||4 oz|
|7 oz version||7 oz|
|14 oz version||14 oz|
|20 oz version||20 oz|
|Packaging Dimensions||2 oz version||5 in. × 1.395 in. × 1.395 in.|
|4 oz version||7 in. × 5 in. × 1.75 in.|
|7 oz version||6.75 in. × 1.875 in. × 1.875 in.|
|14 oz version||1 in. × 1 in. × 1 in.|
|20 oz version||1 in. × 1 in. × 1 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||2 oz version||0.165 lbs.|
|4 oz version||0.33 lbs.|
|7 oz version||0.49 lbs.|
|14 oz version||1.5 lbs.|
|20 oz version||1.5 lbs.|