Control your amplifiers' built in effects, channel switching, effects loop status, or boost functions hands free.
PeaveyHartley Peavey founded Peavey Electronics, one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical and professional audio equipment, in 1965, having built his first amplifier in 1957.
One-button, push on/off, 15' cable.
For use with ValveKing® and Windsor™, 6505® Head and 6505® 212 Combo Features:
- Sturdy molded housing
- Quality metal switch components
- Angled, ergonomic design
- Includes 15' right angle 1/4 cable
- Two button stereo foot switch with LED labeled 1 and 2
- Weight Packed: 1.04 lb(0.47 kg)
- Width Packed: 7"(17.78 cm)
- Height Packed: 8.25"(20.955 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3"(7.62 cm)