Footswitch - 3PDT, GØRVA Design, Mechano, Soft Click
The Gorva Mechano is a premium 3PDT soft-touch latching footswitch. Gorva Designs have quickly established themselves as a high quality pedal parts company with their enclosures, see P-H1590BB-GORVA-X and P-H1590N1-GORVA-X, and the Mechano switches are no exception. With a life rating of 30,000 cycles, these switches outperform most stompbox switches.
- 3PDT latching stomp switch
- Soft touch actuation with a force of 1.0±0.3Kgf
- Green Case
- RoHS & Lead-free
- PCB - Daughterboard for Wiring 3PDT Footswitches
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS
- LED - Footswitch Ring, With Bezel, 9V
- Lock Washer - Carling, Internal Tooth, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS, Plastic
- Washer - Flat, M12, Stainless Steel, Oversized
- Hex Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Washer - Flat, M12, Nylon, for Foot Switches
- Knurled Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Washer - Flat, M12, Stainless Steel, Thick
|Actuator Shaft Length||5 mm|
|Actuator Top Diameter||10 mm|
|Actuator Top Height||5 mm|
|Body Height||16.7 mm|
|Body Length||19.6 mm|
|Body Width||17 mm|
|Bushing Keyway||2 mm|
|Bushing Length||11.5 mm|
|Contact Resistance||Typically 10 mΩ (30 mΩ Max)|
|Dielectric Strength||500 V RMS @ Sea Level|
|Electrical Life||30,000 Cycles|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500 V 100 MΩ Minimum|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C ~ +70 °C|
|Panel Mount Cutout||12.5 mm|
|Power Rating||9 VDC, 1 A|
|Solder Lug Length||3.2 mm|
|Solder Lug Spacing Length||5.3 mm|
|Solder Lug Spacing Width||4.8 mm|
|Solder Lug Thickness||0.75 mm|
|Solder Lug Width||2 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||0.75 in. × 0.625 in. × 1.625 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.047 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Have you had any feedback on people using these to replace noisy(mechanical) 3PDT switches in Wah/Crybaby Pedals? Mine is annoying as soon as the pedal top touches it. Thanks, Ric
Asked by Anonymous on August 30th, 2021.
We haven't had any direct feedback from someone using these for that exact application, but these are a high quality footswitch, and the click noise made when actuating the switch seems to not be as loud as some others.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 1/4 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Capacitor - Kemet, R82 Series, Polyester, 5mm Spacing
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm
The quality and function of this part are excellent. The big added plus is the softer, smoother, but still positive feel of the switch which has none of the weirdly harsh, stiff action of the standard 3PDT footswitch. A nice improvement!
I have used these for several projects and they seem to last and are of better than average quality.
Ordering and shipping was easy and hassle free. The switch is great. Construction is robust and the actuation feels good under foot.