Effects Pedal - Maxon, OD808X, Overdrive Extreme
Free Shipping within continental U.S.
The OD808X is the perfect pedal for those wishing their OD808 went to 11. The OD808X offers more of everything with its extended drive, frequency response, and overall levels providing an articulate overdrive that can cut through any mix.
- Based on the classic natural drive sound of Maxon’s OD808 circuit.
- Offers an extended frequency range and response compared to the OD808. The additional range has been carefully tuned to provide clarity and accentuate the high-gain settings.
- OD808X offers more gain and harder clipping than the standard OD808, creating tube-like distortion with excellent note definition and clarity.
- OD808X features a buffered JFET bypass switching with a low impedance output, allowing it to drive long cables or other effect units without loss of signal.
- LED indicator for effect on/off
- DC power or 9V battery
- Made in Japan
|Input Impedance||500k ohms|
|Input Noise||-110dB or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)|
|Maximum Gain||40dB (2kHz)|
|Output Impedance||10k ohms|
|Weight||Approx. 300g (incl. battery)|
|Packaging Dimensions||6 in. × 3.5 in. × 2.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.869 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.