Effect Pedals & Parts
Adding effects to your signal path is a great way to alter the sound of your guitar. Add reverb, delay, distortion, frequency ranges and other dynamic effects. Build a kit or purchase parts to make your own!
Chassis Box - Hammond, Unpainted Aluminum, 4.70" x 4.70" x 3.54"
Special Order Item
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C.