Effect Pedals & Parts
Adding effects to your signal path is a great way to alter the sound of your guitar. Add reverb, delay, distortion, frequency ranges and other dynamic effects. Build a kit or purchase parts to make your own!
Battery Clip - 9 Volt
Package of 39 volt battery clip with 5 3/4" red and black wire lengths. Simple construction and perfect for use in effects pedals. Package of three.
LED Bezel - with included 3mm Red LED
Bezel Assembly with 3mm Red LED. Required hole size: 0.25". Washer and hex nut included. LED Specifications: Color Red Lens Diam 3 mm Overall Height 5.4 mm Lens Type Diffused Luminous Intensity Min. 3.6 mCd @If (test) 10 mA Wavelngth (Peak) 568 nm V(FM) Max.(V) Forward Voltage 2.7 V @I(F) (test) 10 mA Min Operating Temp -30° Max Operating Temp 80°
Multi Processor Module - Belton, BTSE-16FX
The BTSE-16FX Effect board provides 16 different digital audio effects to be used for mixers or other audio applications that require sound enhancement. Equipped with the superb quality digital effects processing engine which it adds that extra punch needed to make audio presentations truly stand out.
Footswitch - 3PDT, Blue, China
Good stomp-box effects switch (Triple Pole, Double Throw). 3PDT Latching type footswitch. Made in China.
Battery Clip - 9 Volt with Vinyl Tab
Single standard snap-on 9V battery clip. Features six inch pre-stripped and pre-tinned leads for an easy connection.
Chassis Box - Hammond, Unpainted Aluminum, 4.70" x 4.70" x 3.54"
Special Order Item
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C.