CMOS - CD4007, Dual Complementary Pair Plus Inverter, 14-Pin DIP
CD4007UB types are comprised of three n-channel and three p-channel enhancement-type MOS transistors. The transistor elements are accessible through the package terminals to provide a convenient means for constructing the various typical circuits as shown in Fig. 2.
More complex functions are possible using multiple packages. Numbers shown in parentheses indicate terminals that are connected together to form the various configurations listed.
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Medium Speed Operation — tPHL, tPLH = 30 ns (typ.) at 10 V
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices"
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Extremely high-input impedance amplifiers
- Threshold detector
- Linear amplifiers
- Crystal oscillators
Texas Instruments Part Number:
|Data rate (Max) (Mbps)||8|
|Features||Standard speed (tpd > 50ns)|
|IOH (Max) (mA)||-4|
|IOL (Max) (mA)||4|
|Inputs per channel||3|
|Input type||Standard CMOS|
|Number of channels||2|
|Operating temperature range (C)||-55 to 125|
|Supply voltage (Max) (V)||18|
|Supply voltage (Min) (V)||3|
|Packaging Dimensions||0.775 in. × 0.35 in. × 0.3 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.001 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.