KitsAre you a DIY'er and enjoy building your own gear? Our kits range from beginner to advanced skills, so there is something for everyone!
Coil - Miniature adjustable coil, 70, oscillator
Coil is similar to Miller number 70-OSC oscillator coil. Their small physical size and the fact that they can be adjusted to the inductance required make these coils ideally suited for replacement in broadcast band receivers. The 70 Oscillator coil has a primary and a tapped secondary. These coils are for use in all common padded and unpadded oscillator circuits.
Form - Ceramic, 2-½" x ½" Diameter, 6-32 Threads
Use as a standoff, coil/choke form, or antenna coil.
Amp Kit - MOD® Kits, MOD101 guitar amplifier
MOD 101 Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 60W output power into 4, 8, 16 and 20 Ω
- 1 channel with customizable: tone stack, power tubes, negative feedback, input miller capacitance volt divider/LP filter, and preamp cathode bypass cap (all parts included)
- Vintage channel controls: bass, treble and volume
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- DPDT power switch circuit for instant high-voltage drain in power-off
- Standby Switch