DVD - Tube Amps 101, Volume 4, Noise, Tips and Troubleshooting
Volume IV: Noise, Tips and Troubleshooting Chapter List includes:
- 3 Prong conversion - the RIGHT WAY! (Super Reverb)
- "Red Plating" Power Tubes ('77 Princeton)
- Replace a Bad Power Transformer ('79 Champ)
- Test and Replace Coupling Caps ('57 Tweed Champ)
- HIGH Noise Floor? (Silverface Deluxe Reverb)
- Buzzing Noise?
Most Often Needed Radio Diagrams, Volume 1
by M. N. BeitmanRadio Diagrams and Servicing Information from 1926 to 1938. Shows circuit diagrams for 600 of the most commonly found radios of that time. A valuable resource for restorations.
Radio, Wireless Telephone and Wireless Telegraph Equipment
High quality reprint of early (1920s) Montgomery Ward catalog of wireless equipment. 32 pages of radios, kits, tubes and books as available 70 years ago. Sorry, you can't order from this catalog! 0.2 lbs, 7" x 9.5", 33 pages.