Vacuum Tube - 6SH7GT, Pentode, Sharp Cut-Off, RF
Triple grid sharp cut-off amplifier. It is designed for service in high gain RF and IF amplifier applications and for limited service in FM receivers. The double cathode connection is useful in reducing cathode circuit coupling.
Starting at $4.50
Capacitor - MusiCap, 100V, Film & Foil Polypropylene
Critical loudspeaker crossovers deserve to have a transparent product specific to the application. Speaker MusiCaps, with their thicker leads, are a revelation in well-designed crossover networks. While a fully MusiCap-ed crossover is supreme, just installing MusiCaps in the tweeter circuit will reveal much additional detail and nuance. Many prominent high-end loudspeaker manufacturers have been using MusiCaps in their top models for years.
Recone Kit - Celestion, For G12 Blue Guitar Speaker
Original Celestion Guitar Speaker Recone Kit. For 12" Celestion G12 Alnico Blue (our SKU's P-A-G12-8 and P-A-G12-15)
Effects Pedal - Maxon, CP101, Compressor
The Maxon CP101 is a classic compressor pedal that offers up to 42dB of natural sounding compression for a controlled sound with plenty of sustain. The CP101 is designed to preserve the sound of the guitar with its transparent attack and clean tone. Features
- Clean and natural compression with little change to the original tone
- Limiter-like effects for consistent levels.
- Transparent pick attack and relaxed sustain for lead guitar
- Great for bass guitars and semi-acoustic guitars
- LED indicator for effect on/off
- DC power or 9V battery
- Made in Japan
Hum Exterminator - Morley, Ground Loop Hum Eliminator
The Morley Hum Exterminator™ filters out unwanted voltage on the ground line that can cause ground loop hum. Simply place the Hum Exterminator™ on the end of the power cord of the equipment that has a Ground Loop and plug the Hum Exterminator™ into the wall outlet. Ground Loop is gone and signal remains intact. Easy to use, easy to install, absolutely safe and completely effective!
- Exterminate Ground Hum Right at The Source!
- Designed to solve GROUND RELATED Hum and Buzz
- Filters the Ground Line of Excess Low Voltage and Current that Cause Audio Noise
- Maintains Proper Ground
- NOT a Ground Lift
- Simply Connect Hum Exterminator™ to Power Plug of Offending Gear
- Maximum recommended Current per Hum Exterminator™ Is 6 Amp
- Handy LED Shows Power is On and Unit Is Working
Driver - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1445 Ferrite Compression, 20W, 8Ω
- 1" exit lightweight and compact ferrite magnet compression driver with 1.4" copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 20Wrms power handling (AES standard) and 106dB sensitivity
- One piece PETP diaphragm and surround
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques used to optimise both magnetic and acoustic design
- Suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems
Tuner - Hipshot, Enclosed Gear Classic, Nickel
Hipshot's New Classic Closed (enclosed gear) Guitar Tuners posses the precision, craftsmanship and technology you have come to expect from Hipshot Products.
- 16:1 gear ratio for finer tuning
- Schaller M6L Mini footprint.
- The option for staggered post configuration means you can increase your headstock's break angle, remove buzz at the nut and ditch your pesky string tree!
Bridge - Hipshot, Fixed Guitar, 8 String, .125" Height, chrome
The 8 string Hipshot Fixed Bridge is the ultimate marriage of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is hand polished before plating for a smooth, comfortable feel under your palm. The stainless steel saddles have a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones and maximizing string vibration. The side walls lock your saddles in place no matter how hard you thrash.
Nut - Gold Tone, Zero Glide Blank (Unslotted)
The Zero Glide® Replacement Nut System borrows the “zero fret” concept to reduce string contact in the nut by up to 93%, increasing tuning stability, playability, and open string tone. It only take a few minutes to install with absolutely no permanent alteration to your instrument. Zero fret wire included (multiple sizes). Comparison Standard Nut Zero Glide Open String Tone Absorbs energy. Fret reflects energy, making the open strings more vibrant. Tuning Friction causes string binding. 93% less surface area. More accurate tuning. String Bend/Whammy Bar Whammy bars and string bends cause the strings to bind in the nut and not return to pitch Reduces string binding and "returns to zero" after every tug of the whammy bar or bend Intonation Large pitch deviation in early frets. (See intonation graph below) Minimal pitch deviation in early frets.
Vibramate - Standard Kit, Left-Handed, For Bigsby B5Vibramate Left Handed V5 Adapter Mounting Kit, For Bigsby B5 Now you can install a Bigsby Vibrato on your guitar without drilling any holes! The Vibramate Left Hand V5 Model Quick Mount Kit is designed for a Bigsby B5 Original Vibrato and will fit most traditional style guitars that have a tune-a-matic style bridge and a stop-tailpiece. The kit installs in minutes with the included hardware and eliminates the need for drilling permanent holes in your instrument. Vibramate comes with 3 felt-pads secured to the bottom of the mounting plate for a soft touch to the top of your guitar. The unit automatically positions the Bigsby Vibrato in the proper orientation and makes a very clean finished appearance with great performance.
Footswitch Box - Original Fender, 4-Button, Mustang Series
Connect this 4-button footswitch to your Mustang amplifier (included with the Mustang IV & V, optional for the Mustang III) to enable remote multi-function foot control. The footswitch display and LEDs show you some of the same information as the amplifier screen, so you can, for example, tune your guitar and select presets by watching the footswitch without ever looking at the screen onboard the Mustang! In addition, you can plug both a 4-button and a 2-button footswitch into your Mustang amplifier to expand your remote control options.
- Select Quick Access presets (QA1/QA2/QA3)
- Select presets (up/down/bank)
- Bypass effects
- Activate the tuner
- Used for Mustang™ III and Mustang IV amplifiers and Mustang V head
Footswitch Box - Fender, Two Button (Channel, Chorus)
Two button Fender®, ¼" plug (channel & chorus).
Speaker Grill - Peavey, with mounting hardware
Peavey Grill Kit (for speaker cone and dust cap protection)
- Manufactured from 1.2mm steel
- Matte black powder coated paint finish
- Surrounded with rubber trim insulator to reduce rattle
- Four 90 degree mounting brackets and 1/4-20 hardware included
Pickguard - Fender®, for Standard Stratocaster, 11-holeOriginal Fender® double fat pearloid, 4-ply, 2 Hum 11 Hole. NOTE: The humbucker route is not compatible with covered humbuckers. Only uncovered humbuckers will fit in this route without further modification. Humbucker mounting screw holes are NOT pre-drilled.
Starting at $25.46
Pickup - Kent Armstrong, Smooth Sam, Side Mount Jazz, Nickel
Kent Armstrong “Smooth Sam” jazz pickup, side-mount configuration. Made in the style of Gibson’s early 1960’s Johnny Smith guitars with floating mini-humbucker pickups, this jazz pickup is perfect for use with traditional arch-top electric guitars. Its non-invasive mounting capabilities keep the guitar’s acoustic properties uninhibited. Magnet Type = Alnico 5 Magnet Dimensions = 2 9/32 in. (58mm) Long x ⅛ in. (3mm) Thick x ½ in. (12.6mm) Wide D.C. resistance = 7.9K (two solder lug connections on underside) Pickup Dimensions: ½ in. (12.6mm) Thick 1 3/32 in.
Op-Amp - LM1458M surface-mount, Dual, 8-Pin DIP
A surface-mount version of P-QLM1458, this LM1458M dual op amp comes in an 8-pin surface-mount package. The LM1458 is a general purpose dual operational amplifier. The two amplifiers share a common bias network and power supply leads. Otherwise, their operation is completely independent. Features
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low-Power Consumption
- 8-Lead TO-99 and 8-Lead PDIP
- No Latch Up When Input Common Mode Range is Exceeded
Transformer - Hammond, Output, Single-Ended, 30 W
- Over designed for single ended tube output circuits (triode, tetrode or pentode tubes).
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type 'X' mounting.
- Frequency response at least 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. at full rated power (± 1 db max. ref.
Transformer - Hammond, Low Voltage / Filament, Enclosed, 60 VCT
- Primary 115 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Secondary 60 C.T.
- All secondaries center tapped, VAC (RMS)
- Enclosed, 4 hole chassis mount.
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Dual bobbin design - no electrostatic shield required.
- Class B insulation (130 degrees C).
- Hi-Pot test of 2,000V RMS.
- UL listed (# E50394) & CSA certified (209651).
Transformer - Hammond, Output, replacement for Yorkville / Traynor
- Replacements for Yorkville/Traynor Amps
- Designed for drop in replacement of original units.
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
Starting at $58.13
Transformer - Hammond, Audio Broadcast Quality, 850A Series
Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with mounting hardware. Sealed case and wax potted core internally for stable characteristics and long life. Wide frequency response +/- 0.5 db max. from 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. (except units over 5K ohms impedance, may be down 1 db @ 20 Khz.) Insertion loss of apx. 1 db.
Vacuum Tube - 12DQ7, Pentode, Sharp Cut-Off
Miniature power pentode primarily designed for use as the video output amplifier in television receivers. Features of the tube include high transconductance, low interelectrode capacitances, and high power sensitivity.
Vacuum Tube - 26A6, Pentode
R-F amplifier pentode, miniature remote-cutoff type, for use with 12-cell storage battery supply.
Vacuum Tube - 26HU5, Beam Power Amplifier
Glass octal type used as horizontal-deflection amplifier in color television receivers.
Vacuum Tube - 26LX6, Beam Power Amplifier
Compactron beam-power pentode primarily designed for use as the horizontal-deflection amplifier in color television receivers. It is characterized by having a very low knee with a very high peak current of over an ampere.