Mod KitsMod® Kits are designed to give both novice and experienced musicians the opportunity to build their own amps and effects pedals. All kits come with easy to follow instructions and use point to point wiring.
CarlingA large manufacturer of switches and other electronic controls.
JensenJensen Loudspeakers have a long history. Founded in 1927 by Peter Jensen, one of the co-inventors of the loudspeaker, Jensen began producing commercial amplifier loudspeakers in the 1940s.
Shirt - Black with MOD® Kits DIY Pedal
MOD® Kits DIY project guts graphic screen printed in white. Printed on the front of a black t-shirt.
Starting at $9.95
Switch - Carling, Footswitch, SPST, Off-(On), Screw Terminals
Carling, SPST footswitch, Off-(On), momentary, normally open with screw terminals. Note: Off-(On) switches may sometimes be referred to as Off-None-(On).
Bell Cover - Jensen Blackbird Speakers
Bell cover for 10" Blackbird and 12" Blackbird speakers.
Amp Kit - MOD® Kits, MOD101 guitar amplifier
MOD 101 Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 60W output power into 4, 8, 16 and 20 Ω
- 1 channel with customizable: tone stack, power tubes, negative feedback, input miller capacitance volt divider/LP filter, and preamp cathode bypass cap (all parts included)
- Vintage channel controls: bass, treble and volume
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- DPDT power switch circuit for instant high-voltage drain in power-off
- Standby Switch