Mod KitsMod® Kits are designed to give both novice and experienced musicians the opportunity to build their own amps and effects pedals. All kits come with easy to follow instructions and use point to point wiring.
CarlingA large manufacturer of switches and other electronic controls.
GroverGrover offers tuning machines and accessories for a variety of stringed instruments.
Shirt - Black with MOD® Kits DIY Pedal
MOD® Kits DIY project guts graphic screen printed in white. Printed on the front of a black t-shirt.
Starting at $9.95
Switch - Carling, Footswitch, SPST, Off-(On), Screw Terminals
Carling, SPST footswitch, Off-(On), momentary, normally open with screw terminals. Note: Off-(On) switches may sometimes be referred to as Off-None-(On).
Amp Kit - MOD® Kits, MOD101 guitar amplifier
MOD 101 Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 60W output power into 4, 8, 16 and 20 Ω
- 1 channel with customizable: tone stack, power tubes, negative feedback, input miller capacitance volt divider/LP filter, and preamp cathode bypass cap (all parts included)
- Vintage channel controls: bass, treble and volume
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- DPDT power switch circuit for instant high-voltage drain in power-off
- Standby Switch
Parts Kit - Grover, Bushings, Washers, Screws
Package of 564Bushings, washers and screws for Grover® Machine Heads.