Mod KitsMod® Kits are designed to give both novice and experienced musicians the opportunity to build their own amps and effects pedals. All kits come with easy to follow instructions and use point to point wiring.
Shirt - Black with MOD® Kits DIY Pedal
MOD® Kits DIY project guts graphic screen printed in white. Printed on the front of a black t-shirt.
Amp Kit - MOD® Kits, MOD101 guitar amplifier
MOD 101 Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 60W output power into 4, 8, 16 and 20 Ω
- 1 channel with customizable: tone stack, power tubes, negative feedback, input miller capacitance volt divider/LP filter, and preamp cathode bypass cap (all parts included)
- Vintage channel controls: bass, treble and volume
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- DPDT power switch circuit for instant high-voltage drain in power-off
- Standby Switch
Effects Pedal Kit - MOD® Kits, Tone Attack, Active Tone Stack
Shape your sound with the Tone Attack. 12 o'clock settings give an approximate unity gain with the pedal. Rotate the treble or bass knob counterclockwise to cut the corresponding frequencies. Rotate these same knobs clockwise to boost the frequency bands. The master boost knob can be used to attenuate your signal or push your tone to screaming loud volumes. MOD® Kits are designed to give both novice and experienced musicians the opportunity to build their own amps and effects pedals. All kits come with easy to follow instructions and use point to point wiring. Pre-drilled enclosure and all parts are included. All you need to provide are hand tools, a soldering iron and solder. The Tone Attack operates on a 9V battery or AC adapter, which is not included. The Godlyke 9-volt adapter (M-PAS-S) may be purchased separately to power your new pedal.