Chassis Box - 1590BB, Diecast, 4.71" x 3.70" x 1.18"Chassis box perfectly suited for effects pedals and other DIY projects.
Starting at $5.35
Terminal Strip - Kulka, 599 Series, Barrier Strip, 7 Pole
High quality seven pole barrier strips made by Kulka / Marathon. These terminal blocks have a solid phenolic base with plated brass terminals and combination head screws. Features:
- Base, Phenolic, 150° C
- Open Back Design (Insulator Strip Required for Voltage Rating)
- Screws, #5-40 Binder Head, Phil-Slot
- Terminals, Plated Brass
- 7 Poles
- 3/8” Centers
- Wire Range With Wire Binding Screw #16-#22 AWG – 15 Amps
- UL Recognized File No. E47811
- CSA Certified File No. LR19766
Switch - Carling, Footswitch, SPST, Off-(On), Screw Terminals
Carling, SPST footswitch, Off-(On), momentary, normally open with screw terminals. Note: Off-(On) switches may sometimes be referred to as Off-None-(On).
DSP Module - Accutronics, 99 Effects (Reverb, Chorus, Delay, +)
The BTSE-99FX Effect board provides 99 different digital audio effects to be used in many audio applications that require sound enhancement. Equipped with a superb quality digital effects processing engine which adds that extra punch needed to make sounds truly stand out. Applications:
- Guitar/ Keyboard/Bass amplifiers and combos
- Audio mixing consoles / Powered mixing consoles
- Stand -alone stereo effect units for studio and PA usage
- Effects pedals
Hum Exterminator - Morley, Ground Loop Hum Eliminator
The Morley Hum Exterminator™ filters out unwanted voltage on the ground line that can cause ground loop hum. Simply place the Hum Exterminator™ on the end of the power cord of the equipment that has a Ground Loop and plug the Hum Exterminator™ into the wall outlet. Ground Loop is gone and signal remains intact. Easy to use, easy to install, absolutely safe and completely effective!
- Exterminate Ground Hum Right at The Source!
- Designed to solve GROUND RELATED Hum and Buzz
- Filters the Ground Line of Excess Low Voltage and Current that Cause Audio Noise
- Maintains Proper Ground
- NOT a Ground Lift
- Simply Connect Hum Exterminator™ to Power Plug of Offending Gear
- Maximum recommended Current per Hum Exterminator™ Is 6 Amp
- Handy LED Shows Power is On and Unit Is Working