Generator - Lodestar, RF Signal generator
Compact solid state RF signal generator designed for the hobbyist, service bench and technical instruction. The generator is most suited for checking and aligning the IF circuit and tuners in AM, FM, and TVs. 100 kHz to 150 MHz in 6 bands and up to 450 MHz on third harmonics.
- Wide frequency range- 100 Khz to 150 MHz
- With 1 KHz oscillator purpose of modulation
- High Stability
- Output control- 0dB/-20dB/-40dB and fine adjuster
- Frequency accuracy + or - 5%
- RF output- 100mV rms appx. (up to 35MHz unloaded)
- Output control- High-low switch, fine adjust
- Audio output 1 KHz min., 2V rms
- Modulation: Internal: 1 KHz (AM) 30% appx., External: 50 Hz ~ 20 KHz at <1V rms input
Drill Bit - two step, for installing vintage tuners
Two-step drill bit for drilling two-step holes. HSS material. Can be used to install vintage type tuners. 7.8 mm inner diamter, 9.9 mm outer diameter.
Neck Support - 2-Way, for guitar work
2-Way Neck Support for guitars. This natural wood, swing design neck support is great for any guitar shop front counter or repair bench and can be used for inspection or repairs of different sized guitars/basses with ease. No need for separate neck supports when switching between acoustic and electric guitars!
- 2 way adjustable height is compatible with acoustic and electric guitars/basses
- Large (15cmx15cm) square base keeps the guitar stable and steady during repair
- Natural cork used at guitar contact points.
Wrench Set - Boxed Set, assorted sizes
Package of 78Includes 12 pieces each of 1.27mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 6 pieces each of 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm
Punch - Greenlee, Chassis, for punching round holes
Round hole punches for use in mild steel up to 16 gauge. Make professional chassis punches on your projects. Absolutely no returns unless punch is defective!
Starting at $73.35
Bass Player Tech Kit - CruzTOOLS, GrooveTech
Not wanting to leave bass players out, we developed an alternate kit optimized for low-enders. The hex key set is matched to virtually all bass makes, and the string winder has been removed to save a couple of bucks. Like its guitar brethren, the GrooveTech Bass Kit has top-shelf tools that are lifetime guaranteed, and stored in a pouch that will fit into most gig bags. An Easy Setup Guide will make you comfortable with truss rod, action, pickup, and intonation adjustment.