PotentiometersPotentiometers are used to control volume and tone. A potentiometer is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider.Check out our Tech Corder articles on pots, including Potentiometer Types.
Original Fender® chassis-mount hum balance potentiometer, 100 ohm.
- 100-ohm potentiometer used for hum balance control
- 1/4" threaded brass bushing for mounting to amplifier chassis
- Adjustable level control (flat-head screwdriver only)
- Mounting nut and washer included
- Adjustable from both the front and back face of pot
- Used for '65 Twin Reverb®, Machete™ and Vibrasonic amplifiers (1992-present) plus others