Circuit - PMT, Variable Treble Bleed

Precision Music Technologies
Circuit - PMT, Variable Treble Bleed image 1
Click to zoom in
Customer Images:
No Images yet! Submit a product image below!

Circuit - PMT, Variable Treble Bleed

In Stock

Precision Music Technologies V-Treb – Variable Treble Bleed Bypass Circuit. Made in USA.

The V-Treb Variable Treble Bleed Circuit attaches to the bottom of any volume pot and corrects the problem of high frequency losses at reduced volumes by allowing the player to control how bright or warm the tone will get as the volume control is reduced. Turning the trim pot clockwise increases the amount of treble bypass for a brighter sound at reduced volumes. Turning the trim pot counter clockwise reduces the amount of treble bypass for a warmer tone at reduced volumes. With the volume at 10, the V-Treb is removed from the circuit and does not affect the sound.

Item ID:
Precision Music Technologies
Product Measurements by Type
Depth0.38 in.
Item Length1.06 in.
Item Width0.46 in.
Thickness0.06 in.
Packaging Information
Packaging Dimensions3.75 in. × 3 in. × 0.374 in.
Weight (Packaging)0.011 lbs.
PDF: InstructionsAll Models

My Project Lists

You must be logged in to add items to a project list.

Specifications, Files, and Documents

PDF: Instructions Instructions520.18 KB

Questions and Answers

Click each question to see its answers.
Asked by oregon4418 on July 13th, 2019.
July 15th, 2019
Staff Member
That is not the case. This simply retains the high frequencies when rolling down the volume knob. If you want a funcioting tone knob, an additional potentiometer as well as a capacitor will need to be included in the circuit.
Asked by Anonymous on January 31st, 2020.
February 4th, 2020
Staff Member
This is a passive circuit, and it may be that you need to adjust the internal trim pot to taste.

Product Reviews

No product reviews yet! Be the first!