Chassis - Mod® Electronics, Wedge Shaped Fuzz, Pre-drilled, Folded 20 ga. Steel
Quantity in stock: 32
Pre-drilled wedge shaped pedal enclosure by Mod® Electronics. The shape of this folded steel enclosure is inspired by the original FZ-1 and FZ-1A Fuzz Tone enclosures but the predilled layout is inspired by the Octavio and the early Carlsbro fuzz. This provides a classic pedal design with a layout that is more compatible with modern pedalboards than the original Fuzz Tone layout.
The layout is intended for two pots, two jacks, and a footswitch so many fuzz varieties can be built in this enclosure. The wedge shaped fuzz enclosure features a hinged bottom cover for easy access to the battery. The four screws that attach the bottom are included.
|Jack Holes Diameter||11.2 mm|
|Pot Holes Diameter||8 mm|
|Sheet Metal Thickness||20 Gauge|
|Switch Hole Diameter||12 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||5.8 in. × 3.3 in. × 2.4 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.564 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, 3/8" Bushing
- Capacitor - Vishay Roederstein, 400V, MKT1813, Axial Lead
- Wire - Gavitt, Cloth, 18AWG Stranded, Top Coat Pre-Tinned
- Capacitor - Mod® Electronics, Aluminum Electrolytic, 105°C, Axial Lead
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm