Chassis - Marshall Style JTM-45
Marshall™ style JTM45 chassis w/ front and back plates
- Brushed aluminum chassis, .07" thick.
- Gold “plexi” style front and back plates
- 8-Pin (Octal) socket holes: 3
- 9-Pin (miniature) socket holes: 3
- Capacitor mounting holes:1
- Chassis Dimensions(without mounting flange): 17" x 6-½" x 2-½"
- Power transformer mounting centers: 3-7/16” x 2-3/4”
- Output transformer mounting centers: 2-1/2” x 2-3/8”
- Choke mounting centers: (#1) 2-7/8” (#2) 3-3/16”
- Can cap mounting centers : 2”
- Octal (8-pin) tube sockets: 1-1/2”
- Noval (9-pin) tube sockets: 1-1/8”
Compatible Part Links:
|Chassis Gauge||14 in.|
|Item Height||2.5 in.|
|Item Length||17 in.|
|Item Width||6.5 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||18.25 in. × 6.5 in. × 2.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.844 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Hi are the plexi panels exactly like the photos, do they say jtm45 on front like in the photo?
Asked by Anonymous on April 21st, 2017. 1 person subscribed to this question
Yes, these are actual photos of the item and are marked accordingly.
1 answers The hole spacing for the power transformer is sized for what make / model power transformer?
Asked by Anonymous on June 28th, 2017. 1 person subscribed to this question
The one we have in stock does not fit but we are working on sourcing some alternatives.
1 answers What is the hole size for the potentiometers?
Asked by Anonymous on September 19th, 2017. 1 person subscribed to this question
The hole size is 3/8" for the potentiometers.
1 answers The kit I'm building has two 50uf x 50uf can capacitors with capacitor clamps. Are there holes on the side of the chassis for these or on top ?
Asked by Anonymous on October 25th, 2017. 1 person subscribed to this question
One cap will be mounted on the top in-between the rectifier tube and one of the power tubes. The other one is mounted to the side and two holes are pre-drilled for the clamps.
0 answers What is the thread size of the 9 pin mounting captive nuts?
Asked by Anonymous on May 13th, 2019. 1 person subscribed to this question
No answers yet!
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!