Chassis - Marshall Style 18 Watt TMB
This product is currently out of stock and will be placed on backorder.
Marshall™ style 18 Watt TMB chassis w/ front and back plates
- Brushed aluminum chassis, .07" thick.
- Gold “plexi” style front and back plates
- 9-Pin (miniature) socket holes: 6
- Capacitor mounting holes:1
- Chassis Dimensions(without mounting flange): 17" x 6-½" x 2-½"
- Power transformer mounting centers: 3-1/8” x 2-1/2”
- Output transformer mounting centers: (#1) 3-3/16” (#2)3-11/16”
- Can cap mounting centers : 2”
- Noval (9-pin) tube sockets: 1-1/8”
Compatible Part Links:
|Chassis Gauge||14 in.|
|Item Height||2.5 in.|
|Item Length||17 in.|
|Item Width||6.5 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||18.25 in. × 6.5 in. × 2.5 in.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Can you tell me what size screws to use w this chassis. I need the size and thread count for all the different size screws: tube sockets, capacitor clamp, mounting flange and power cord receptacle.
Asked by Anonymous on December 13th, 2017. 1 person subscribed to this question
We are unsure exactly what the screw sizes are on this chassis. Someone built a kit using the JTM45 chassis (same manufacture) and stated that it used M3 and M4 screws.
1 answers Do you sell just the front and back plates? Thanks.
Asked by Peter K on March 11th, 2018. 1 person subscribed to this question
At this time we do not sell the plates separately. Please send us your product suggestion here: https://www.amplifiedparts.com/new-product-suggestions.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!