Chassis Box - Hammond, Unpainted Aluminum, 4.37" x 2.37" x 1.22"
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Four 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
- Add 0.16" to enclosure depth for lid.
|Item Length||4.39 in.|
|Item Width||2.34 in.|
|Depth With Lid||0.16 in.|
|Depth Less Lid||1.06 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||4.5 in. x 2.4 in. x 1.3 in.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Hello, I was hoping this would be a direct replacement for a modern 3 knob MXR pedal? I believe the dimensions are 2.6 x 5.5 x 4.4 inches
Asked by Anonymous on August 16th, 2017. 1 person subscribed to this question
We grabbed one off the shelf and it has the following dimensions: Length 4.42", width 2.36", and height is 1.23".
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!